As Of 10th Of April 2014, E-visa Will Replace “Sticker”- And “Stamp-Type” Visas, 8.2.2019
AS OF 10TH OF APRIL 2014, E-VISA WILL REPLACE “STICKER”- AND “STAMP-TYPE” VISAS
- Since 17 th April 2013, Turkey started to issue Electronic Visa (e-Visa) via the internet site “www.evisa.gov.tr” .
- At this moment the bearers of the passports of the countries listed below are eligible for e-Visa. If you are not a national of one of the countries listed below, you are either exempt from visa to enter Turkey or you need to visit the nearest Turkish Embassy/Consulate General for a visa application
Antigua and Barbuda
Central African Republic
Congo, Republic of the
Congo, the Democratic Republic of the
Greek Cypriot Administration of Southern Cyprus
Hong Kong (BN(O))
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
São Tomé and Príncipe
United Arab Emirates
- As of 10th of April 2014, e-Visa will replace “sticker”- and “stamp-type” visas issued at the Turkish border crossing for the time being.
- E-visa applicants obtain their visa electronically after entering required information and making payment by credit card via the internet site “www.evisa.gov.tr” .
- After completing the application successfully, e-Visa is e-mailed to the applicant. Applicants must print out their e-Visa, show it to airport and customs officers and carry it with them at all times during their travel.
- e-Visa is only valid for travels of tourism or trade purposes. For other purposes such as work or study, an application must be submitted at Embassies or Consulates.
- Turkish authorities can deny entry to a holder of e-Visa to Turkey in certain cases. Holders of visas issued by Turkish embassies or consulates are also subject to the same procedure.
- To apply for e-Visa, you need to have a minimum 6-month-valid passport, flight (or any other possible means of transportation) reservation and a credit card (Master or Visa).
- The validity period of your e-Visa begins from the date specified in your application. You can enter Turkey on any date within this period.
- For further questions, you can visit the internet site “www.evisa.gov.tr” .
You may also watch the following videos to learn more about the application process:
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 15:00
Visa application: 08:30- 12:00 with appointment. Please use Consular Services Menu above or visit www.evisa.gov.tr internet address for visa applications and appointments.
|5/5/2021||5/5/2021||Liberation Day (1945)|
|7/20/2021||7/20/2021||Feast of Sacrifice|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||Turkish National Day|
010 766 00 07