Summer Scholarships For A Study Trip In Turkey
SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS FOR A STUDY TRIP
· The Ministry of Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Turkey will offer short summer scholarships for a study trip for successful and motivated graduate students (MA, MPhil, PhD, etc.) interested in Ottoman and Turkish studies.
· The aim of the project is to provide wide-ranging first hand information on Turkey, its culture, history and politics; and to promote social and academic exchanges among the participants and their Turkish counterparts.
· Applicants to the study trip must be graduate students in Turcology, History, Political Science, International Relations, Sociology, Journalism, Law or Public Administration.
· This year’s scholarship programme is open to students from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Russian Federation, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA.
· All travel and accommodation expenses of the study trip will be covered by the Turkish Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
· The programme will include 30 participants.
· The programme, excursions and discussions will be in English.
· Participants of the study trip will be required to arrive in Turkey on 29 June 2013 and fully participate in the programme that ends on 8 July 2013. (Draft programme is enclosed.)
· Following the visit, participants will be requested to provide an evaluation paper by 30 July 2013 on the programme and their perception of Turkey.
· Applications will be made to the Turkish Embassy in The Hague to the following address:
o Jan Evertstraat 15 2514 BS The Hague / The Netherlands
· Applicants will be requested to provide a CV, motivation letter in English and transcripts.
· The deadline for applications is 15 May 2013.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 15:00
Visa application: 08:30- 12:00 with appointment. Please use Consular Services Menu above or visit www.evisa.gov.tr internet address for visa applications and appointments.
|5/5/2021||5/5/2021||Liberation Day (1945)|
|7/20/2021||7/20/2021||Feast of Sacrifice|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||Turkish National Day|
010 766 00 07